Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wait for the day...

and then finally i opened up..
she made me to wait
put me in doubt..
she said my love wasn strong
but i was ready to test..

just wanted her to listen to my heart..
and feel what i feel..

i'm in love with the seas..
in love with the skies..
love with anything.. that u admire..
i would bring them all to you.. 
for you to love me today..

the heartfelt emotions seeing you smile..
the love i felt when you were inches close to me..
i'l never get confused.. coz i know you are d one..
who'l make this day.. better than any other..

waiting for u never made me tired.. 
coz the look in ur corner eyes 
i make all promises i'l never break..
love me once and i'l make it forever..

touch my heart.. n u'l never want to leave it.
feel my love.. n u'l always wanna be with me..

i would wait for the day..
that you would realise..
my love was all around you
but just don be so late..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so who is that gal???

anyway it was a nice ...