Thursday, March 12, 2009

Together

i believe the sunshine will never let us down this time
i believe we had cherished all our time together
i believe my heart is all set out for new memories
i believe my watch wants to count only the happy moments

i can feel when we are together i can beat all the blues around me
i can feel i'm more bolder to go to any extent
i can feel its not hard to chase away the past so cold
i can feel your hand around my shoulder and my strength

never leave this moment its so wind and beautiful
never leave this heart full of love and happiness
never tend to skip a dream about me anytime
never even go to the slightest extent of missing me

i believe the sunshine will never let us down this time
i believe there is more in life, let us enjoy every moment.

0 comments: