Monday, March 23, 2009

this day back then..

2006 was the year!!..
just as u might guess.. a hunch of school time romance for the hero of this blog!!
i met this most amazing girl in my school.. let me tell u what happened exactly in feb. back then..
was the last time i called her..
i made up so many dramas lyk i think a lot about her and i ruin my studies..
twelth std being the carreer deciding phase of my lyf.. i thought she might fall for it..
ha ha.. let me tell u the truth.. 
yes i had her fogging all over my mind.. every thought.. every deed there was this girl everywhere.. but i knew how to manage my studies..

well.. today was the last day i called her.. she wished me good luck for my exams.
and said exactly this 

"just study thats it!.. u dont be without studying for me. it's ur life that s goin to be spoiled"

then i said:"and u dont care for my life??"

"please don't speak like that, it really hurts"

well she was soo much matured to say something like that for me.
but i was just a kiddo!! i made so many attempts to prove my true love to her but never so impressive enough for a girl of her kind..
her kind.. she s the exact meaning for the word cute and was sooo adorable.. 

and i.. was this lovelorn.. too much senti in every sentence i speak.. any girl would give a wierd look unless she s of the flimsy type.!

and there were too many senti dialogues until she kept the phone down. this was the last time i ever heard her voice.
the last conversation with my huge love.

6 comments:

Swetha said...

vivek !! stop thinking about your crush story.. !!! will u ??..

DEXTER said...

well!!.. she deserves a tribute rite!! it seems funny now.. but was the whole world for me back then!!

Swetha said...

i bet that she doesnt remember your face or anything about u !!..

DEXTER said...

he he! yeah.. even i don ve any record of bumping into her.. no photos.. nothing. yet the impact of first crush stays fr long rite!!

pRiYaN...! said...

machan V! first luv/crush rocks man ! i still remember mah 1st crush ..d gal because of whom i love d color black .... but don waste all ur creativity n fruitful words just for describing d past happenings....try 2 harvest dem in d rite way !...u ll go places man !....

DEXTER said...

sure do buddy!!