Thursday, March 26, 2009

MY GANG!!.


That love story wasn’t all to my school life.. there was something more than that!.. a lot more then that actually.

Let me first introduce these guys to u..



All muscle jiju. Big daddy madhu. And the jim carry ashik..

My super cool gang during my school days.. we used to hand around a lot so often. and wait.. there was another person in our gang..


The boxer satish.. u can see him along with me and madhu..

No conversation would start without ashik cracking some non-sense joke..

We used to discuss all useless concepts of life.. rite frm school, future..,, sex… what not..

Ahhh… we had a life! An useless one thoughJ.

For example.. we used to have these kinda photo sessions in my home.. just to show off my newly bought camera back then..




and it comes well within our policy of wasting time wherever possible.

Thats my drafter u r holding out there jiju. And i nearly got my ass busted when i forgot to take it for my lab session the other day (dont know where i threw it away after the photo session). There are humungus stories to tell about this guy (JIJU). 

Now that our lives have turned out lot different from each other.. we still share a lot in common… we miss each other so much..

No! those days are gone away,
And their hours are old and gray,
And their minutes buried all
Under the down-trodden pall

JOHN KEATS

Therez just so much to tell about these guys… will do it in the upcoming blogs!!

Cheers!! To anyone and everyone who have such friends! Life s a lot easier with these guys around.!

3 comments:

Swetha said...

hey buddy .. even i posted about my friends today in my blog... its amasing to be wit friends and esp wit the skl ones !

DEXTER said...

yeahh!! therz just very little interaction in our colg! and yet we found amazing friends..
but the guys in this article can never be replaced!

Swetha said...

oh yes... school is different dear..