Tuesday, March 17, 2009

cheerful memories

its hard to forget the past.. 
cheerful memories.. heartfelt laughter..
yes i know.. i can never bring them back.
i wish i could live the moments again..
no tears back then.. my eyes would never sweat!!

its amazing that life could change so fast..
now i'm at a point where i barely remember where it all started..
therez no limit to the fun i could ve in my life..
i didn ve to worry about anything.. 
coz my past was soo full of cheerful memories..

there was love.. there was this girl who never wanted me..
there was fight.. i fought my best friend only to become more close.
there was poor grades.. not that i bothered!!
i didn ve to worry about anything..
coz my past was so full of cheerful memories..

all the things that mattered was the day ahead of me..
and the day was always fresh.. 
there was a search for life.. n the search was never ending..
people laughing at me.. like they drank the elixir of life..
back then.. 
i didn ve to worry about anything..
coz my past was so full of cheerful memories..

i put my heart in front to take any decision for me..
now that my heart would bless me..
my past wasn't so bright for millions to read!!
well atleast i don ve a single minute to worry about..
coz my past was so full of cheerful memories..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at last buddy u ve tried sumthin new !!.. itzz lively .. good .. keep it up

DEXTER said...

hey thanks yaar! i just wrote something off lovedom n crap!!