Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First Bowling Disaster!!

Well it was on my recent trip to Bangalore. I, my uncle n aunt decided to have some fun at a bowling alley. I was totally naïve at that sport. And..  to make it obvious, my first roll was a fowlJ and the next one was a disaster!! The ball went untouched by the pins!!.. well my uncle was good at it!. He scored two straight strikes!! Well that was a motivation though.. my aunt too was goin good at it! She cleared all the pins in two straight rolls! 


Yeah that’s me.. posing with the ball!! Someone told me I was aiming at the opposite direction! Then came the actual scoring part!! Yes I was learning well! Obvious from the score board


J- that’s me.

M- my uncle

A-My super cool aunt

And yeah.. bowling wasn’t the only thing that kept us entertained that night.. then we went to Bangalore central..

Therz my uncle after gettin me a jean n two t-shirts! thats so sweet of him u knw!! u rock! :) then came the yummy part.!! KFC rocks!!

That’s too much fun for a night! And I would never forget this wonderful trip to Bangalore!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ur uncle s tooo cool....!

DEXTER said...

yep he is!! cool n adventurous! he n aunt r made for each other!

anuj said...

coooolll man... u hv secured 2nd place.... keep tryin and neva give up.... and i tink i hv seen ur unc here in pondy....

Anita said...

Hi da!!!!!!! just discovering your blog!!! pretty cool!!! enna yenna auntie aa akitiyaa??? :((
Ok da, tale care!!!!